iLashCharlotte’s main priority is lash health, therefore; we cannot guarantee if you come in for a fill in appointment from another lash stylist that we will be able to perform a fill in service. We may suggest a removal of your lashes if they have been done improperly to save the health of your natural lash. This may result in rescheduling your appointment for a later date if time does not permit.
Due to high demand and limited availability, new client Full Set appointments require a non-refundable deposit of $50.00. This deposit goes towards your service and will be deducted from the final price. Services booked may be rescheduled with a 48 hour notice and deposits will be transferable.
Due to the nature of our services, we will now be enforcing a cancellation policy. We understand that sometimes schedules need to change, however, we respectfully ask for a 24-hour notice. If you forget or cancel your appointment without notice, we miss the opportunity to fill your spot. Our appointment reminders are sent out 48 hours in advance. Therefore, appointments cancelled less than 24 hours will be charged 50% of the service charge and “No Shows” will be charged 100%. We thank you in advance for respecting our time.
All appointments should be rescheduled or cancelled within 24 hours as a common courtesy to your service provider. New Client Full Set appointments that are cancelled do NOT get a refund of deposits made. If you have a same day cancellation, your appointment will be cancelled and your credit card will be charged 50% of the total amount of service. No call, no show appointments will be documented. We will refuse service to repeat offenders.
– Please come to your appointment with NO eyeliner or Mascara. Cleaning the lash line takes time and cosmetics can affect retention.
– Please do not drink coffee prior to appointment. This may cause your eyes to jitter and not be relaxed and can affect the stylist’s ability to perform efficiently.
– Please do not bring children under the age of 5 years old.
– Please understand that if you’re running more than 15 min behind, this may result in less than 80% coverage of your lashes
– 30 min late or more will result in your appointment being cancelled and your credit card will be charged 50% of the total amount of service
What are eyelash extensions?
Eyelash extensions are made of a PBT material (a manufactured plastic) and are titled silk, mink or synthetic based on the finish of the lash. Silk has a semi matte finish. Mink has a matte finish. Synthetic typically has a glossy finish. iLashCharlotte carries all types of lashes and chooses the right type of extension for your natural lash.
How long is the procedure?
It can take up to 2 hours to apply classic lash extensions. One lash extension is applied to one natural lash strand by strand. Advance techniques, such as Volume Lashes, can take up to 3 hours to perform. Check out our services list to see how long each service takes.
How are the lashes applied?
Your lash artist will add one individual lash to one natural lash (except for volume lashes when multiple extensions are applied to one natural lash). The lashes are bound together by a quality adhesive that will dry clear and weightless. During the service, you will be reclined in a comfortable position and your bottom lashes will be safely taped down to avoid unwanted glue on the lower lash line. Eyelash extensions are not glued to the eyelid. You must have natural lashes for this service to be performed correctly.
How long do eyelash extensions last?
They can last up to 6 weeks but we recommend getting refills every 2-3 weeks depending on your lifestyle and how well you can maintain your extensions.
How do I care for my eyelash extensions?
• Don’t get eyelashes wet for 24 hours
• Cleanse eyelashes with baby shampoo and water; provided by ilashCharlotte as a complimentary gift
• Brush lashes daily with disposable mascara wand; provided by ilashCharlotte
• Use oil free cosmetics to avoid bad retention
• Stay away from high levels of heat, lashes can singe near grills, ovens, blowdryer ect.
• iLashCharlotte recommends the use of a lash serum in conjunction with eyelash extensions